- To use CityU Walk, you have to register with a username and a password you choose.
- After you have registered an account, we need to collect your data including gender, date of birth, height, weight, role in university (student, staff or alumni), department and residential hall, etc. This will be uploaded and stored in our server.
- Your step count will be uploaded to our server automatically.
- When you use CityU Walk, we may automatically collect and store certain data in server logs. This includes your Internet protocol address.
- Your step count, walked distance and burnt calorie shown in CityU Walk are for reference only. We are not be liable for any loss due to inaccuracy.
- We may continue to use your data provided by you for other purposes.
- We reserve the right to terminate CityU Walk without notice.
Last modified: 28 Feb 2014